this week i heard the news that one of my closest family friends is moving. i value this friend as an auntie and it kinda hurts knowing that she won't be living here soon. it got me thinking about how much i not only value my family but my close friends at the army for instance. the youth of my corps i value as my brothers and sisters or cousins, those a little older i value as my aunties and uncles and those older than that i tend to value as grandparents. it's been the same wherever i've been and it never changed. i don't know whether its because my own family have never lived near us or whether its because i feel at home with them but whatever it is i have and always will value those at my corps and previous corps. love you all people!
anyways, just a little thought to keep me going!
night!
freddie
xx
Testing, Testing, one, two, one two...
12 years ago
7 comments:
Just hoping I'm an auntie and not a granny!
of course your an auntie, heather!
If I said Heather was my auntie - do you think she'd feel old ;)
o yes! :P
Will
In your case I think I'd prefer to be a big sister.
what am i?!
great blog becki! I will be popping in more often
!
xx
your my sister Gem! dont think you're that old!!!!!!!
Post a Comment