Thursday, January 21, 2010

He Loves Me...

I've been reminded today that there is a plan for all of us, if we choose to take it and follow Him and allow Him to guide us through it. Only God can make it right.

I've also seen that with all that's planned this year FOR me, wasn't planned BY me at all. It was, and is, all of God's doing! And that thought alone, just that single thought, is even to put me in awe of Him. Enough to reduce me to tears because of the love that's there for me. ME. He loves ME. He loves me enough to walk with me, wait for me to talk to Him (which unfortunately can be a while at times), create a plan just for me. He's always loved me. Even through the times I didn't know Him as my personal Saviour, He loved me. Dispite my flaws and bad habits and, well humanness....He loves me and loves me all the same, all day, every day, for eternity.

I can't really comprehend this thought without being overcome with emotion. Yet I can't describe the sense of safety I feel. The sense of relaxation, peace and joy within. Indescribable.

All this is not just for me though, He has a plan for you too. He loves you as much as He loves me and anyone else - He sacrificed His ONLY son for us, all of us - is that not enough?! For me it is.

The Holy Spirit is within me.

Jesus Christ is my Saviour.

God is my Father.


Forever. I. Will. Be. His.

3 comments:

Gary Graefen said...

I always love Jesus loves you blogs-Good work!

Darlisha said...

beautiful blogs.
God is real, He loves you and He knows your name.

Be blessed.

Please read my blogs at
lifeasafull-timemommy.blogspot.com

http://indianfinancialmarket.blogspot.com/ said...

Dear Blogger,

If you have time, try to read "Bhagvat Gita", a holy ancient Hindu book. The verses are realistic today like never before, you will appreciate the balance of Worship and Devotion to Almighty in the book.

http://indianfinancialmarket.blogspot.com/