Today we look at God's promises to us.
Revelation 3:20: "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."
He is wanting to knock on your heart's door. Let Him in and feel the presence of Him within you. All He wants is to get to know you and for you to get to know Him.
Matthew 28:20: "and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."
He will always be there till your end, till THE end.
John 10:28: "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand."
We will never die if we believe. He will never let go of us we will always be in his hands, in his care. never will we part. Even if we dont believe he still loves you.
Testing, Testing, one, two, one two...
12 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment